The Portfolio Advisory Services Account offers professional investment management
designed to help you to reach your goals, whether you're planning for retirement
or looking to grow and protect your wealth.Weighting your portfolio toward small-cap
and value funds to potentially increase expected returns.
Customizing your portfolio to your goals and risk tolerance, and working with you
over the long term to ensure your portfolio stays aligned to your changing needs.
Portfolio Advisory Services is a fee-based investment program designed to help you
capture market returns and pursue your long-term investment goals. It offers a wide
range of asset allocation portfolios strategically built to help accomplish your
particular investment objectives.Portfolio Advisory Services uses low-cost institutional
asset-class mutual funds, provided primarily by Dimensional Fund Advisors and selected
by the Investment Committee, to build broadly diversified portfolios that incorporate
fixed income to help manage risk.
- Tax-effective strategies
- Low-cost institutional asset-class mutual funds
- Portfolios structured for your risk tolerance level and time horizon
- An organized investment framework and methodology to potentially capture market
returns while managing risk
- Quarterly performance reporting
- Ability to aggregate multiple accounts in one portfolio
- Choice of domestically focused portfolios or global core portfolios
- Periodic, disciplined rebalancing as an important risk-management tool